Manhattanville College Chairman’s funding for International Students in the USA, 2020, How to apply for the Manhattanville College Chairman’s funding for International Students in the USA, 2020 Application portal for Manhattanville College Chairman’s funding for International Students in the USA, 2020
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Manhattanville College Chairman’s funding for International Students in the USA, 2020, Application portal is now open for brilliant international students in accommodating their undergraduate degree at the university in the US.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Manhattanville college is a private liberal arts college in New York and was originated in 1841. It is a highly ranked institution which offers more than 120 programs for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Manhattanville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $ 25,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject at the Manhattanville College for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach their official high school transcript, personal essay, two letters of recommendation (one from councilor and one from a teacher) and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The average GPA of 3.4 is required to take admission at the college.
- Language Requirement: Before applying for the undergraduate degree, you have to meet the language requirements of the college.
Benefits: The grant will provide $ 25,000 for students and it is a renewable amount for three years if you maintain a minimum required GPA during the undergraduate degree.