Macquarie University European Scholarship in Australia, 2019-2020 | How To Apply. How to Apply For The Macquarie University European Scholarship in Australia, 2019-2020, Application Portal for Macquarie University European Scholarship in Australia, 2019-2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Macquarie University European Scholarship in Australia, 2019-2020 application portal is now open for students from European countries to pursue their undergraduate or masters studies at MQ in Australia.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, In 1964, Macquarie University was established by the New South Wales Government. It is a public research university which ranked in the top 40 universities in the Asia-Pacific region.
Application Deadline: No application needed for the grant, you will be assessed for the award when you apply for a course at the university. (Applications are processed continuously throughout the year and processing times may vary depending on the program applied for).
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000 annually
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: European countries
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can take part in a Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Please keep this in your mind that you must enroll and begin your courses as per your letter of offer and also that this grant is for on-campus study only.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: We would like to inform you that, you have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you will be automatically assessed for the fund.
- Language Requirement: You also have to meet the English language requirement of the university.
Benefits: The educational award is valued at AUD $5,000 per year for the duration of the participants chosen the course (AUD $2,500 will be credited each session).