LUMS Postgraduate international awards in the UK 2019-2020, How to apply for LUMS Postgraduate international awards in the UK 2019-2020. Application portal for LUMS Postgraduate international awards in the UK 2019-2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the LUMS Postgraduate international awards in the UK 2019-2020 application portal is now open for Brazil, Peru or Colombia candidate who wants to pursue a masters degree program for complete their higher studies at LUMS.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Lancaster University Management School was founded in 1964 in Lancaster, England. It is the business School of Lancaster University which has a good reputation for its teaching quality.
Application Deadline: Open (Each subject/field has a different deadline, so students need to check the deadline according to their master’s program)
- University or Organization: Lancaster University Management School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: A resident of Brazil, Peru or Colombia is eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant at LUMS.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
All you have to do is to register yourself in a master’s degree program at the university. After that, if you are awarded a scholarship the university will be in touch with students directly.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: Successful participants must hold a first-class undergraduate degree for applying to a postgraduate degree course.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of £5000 for all eligible candidates.