Louisiana State University International Student Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Excellent candidates are welcome to become a part of the International Student Scholarships offered by the Louisiana State University. This funding program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational award is designed for outstanding international students who want to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
Louisiana State University is an excellent university with a solid culture and reputation, a beautiful campus, and a large selection of academic programs. LSU campus is spread over 2,000 acres and offers state-of-the-art learning and living facilities to its students.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate: Must be an incoming first-time, full-time freshman who has successfully completed secondary school, must have at least a 24 ACT composite or another equivalent, and have a secondary school GPA of at least 2.0 as converted on the U.S. scale.
- Graduate: Must be an incoming graduate student who has been admitted to an LSUS Graduate Program.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university. After that, they can achieve this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit complete official records for the secondary level of education and are strongly encouraged to submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All international students who are admitted (except for transfer students who have submitted a satisfactory TOEFL/IELTS score and have received transfer credit from an accredited
- U.S. institution for the equivalent of LSU’s English 1001 and 1002 or 1004 and 1005 with a grade of “C” or better in each) will be required to take an English placement test prior to registration.
Louisiana State University will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for their studies.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021