This to bring to the notice of the public that the Lewis-Clark State College is glad to offer international student scholarships at Lewis-Clark State College. The college offers international out-of-state tuition scholarships to eligible international students.
Lewis-Clark State College is a public undergraduate college with a three-part mission of academic programs, career & technical education programs, and community programs. LCSC is often described as a public institution with the feel and quality of a private college.
Description of Scholarship
Closing date for Applications: March 1, 2019
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate level course.
Available Subject: The scholarships are available for all subjects offered by the college.
Scholarship Award: Full out-of-state tuition scholarship
Nationalities: Freshman students from all countries are invited to apply.
Scholarship will be taken in USA.
Interested students should submit a one-page statement describing their educational goals and reasons for choosing LCSC.
- Students must meet the following requirements: maintain a 2.5 semester GPA, complete 12 or more credits each semester and volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester.
- Maintain a minimum 5-semester grade point average
- Enroll in 12 or more credits each semester
- Volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester
- Are not fully-funded by a sponsoring agency
- Are not already receiving a full out-of-state tuition scholarship.
Procedures for Application
- All scholarships require a General Application, paper or online, must be submitted by the March 1 deadline.
- The International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship is a renewable semester award.
- No need to apply! All students are considered automatically for this scholarship.
All students who are considered for this scholarship application will check out through the given link: http://www.lcsc.edu/international/scholarships/