LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship at UTS 2019. How to apply for LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship at UTS 2019. Application portal for LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship at UTS 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship at UTS 2019 application portal is now open for high achieving International candidates who are going to start their postgraduate coursework study at UTS in Australia.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Technology Sydney is ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. It was founded in 1988 and is also recognized as one of the world’s leading young universities.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework degree
- Award: Covers 25% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Maximum twenty grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Applications are open for study commencing in 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of a country in the Latin America region are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants need to see the eligibility criteria-
- Must be commencing studies at UTS full-time on campus;
- Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship from UTS;
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Successful participants, who enroll in a postgraduate coursework degree program, will be automatically considered for the grant. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The participants have to submit evidence of general and professional qualifications that shows potential to pursue a degree course.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should complete a recognized undergraduate degree or an equivalent or higher qualification with a minimum grade point average of 2.75 out of 4.
- Language Requirement: If a student’s country language is not English, then demonstrating the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must.
Benefits: The bursary will support students by covering 25% of the tuition fees for the standard duration of the course.