This is to bring to the notice of the public that the Lincoln University is offering Lady Isaac Scholarship to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students and International Students for postgraduate study and research in conservation and environmental areas.
This scholarship is now governed by The Isaac Conservation and Wildlife Trust and continues Lady Isaac’s legacy of supporting postgraduate study and research in conservation and environmental areas.
The Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was Established in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
Description of Scholarship
- Closing Date for Application: Nov 30, 2018.
- Degree level: Scholarship is open to those who seek to pursue a postgraduate study in either a Masters or Doctoral degree at Lincoln University.
- Field of Study: Scholarship is awarded to study Nature Conservation at Lincoln University.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $20,000 per annul.
- Nationalities: The Scholarship is open to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students and International Students.
- Number of Scholarship: One Scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
(1) Scholarships will be open to full-time students who are qualified to register for full-time postgraduate study in either a Masters or Doctoral degree at Lincoln University.
(2) Scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not qualified to register as a postgraduate student for a Masters or Doctoral degree at Lincoln University provided he or she becomes qualified to register by the start of the next academic semester in the year of the award.
(3) The scholarship will slip if the candidate is not registered for a postgraduate degree by the date established above or those established under the special provision.
(4) Inclination will be given to applicants who are New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Requirements for English Language:
The applicant should have a very good grasp of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Candidates shall submit applications no later than 4.30 pm on 30 November 2018.
NB: Applications will be submitted on the form provided.
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information