Kyungsung University funding for International Students in South Korea, 2020, How to apply for Kyungsung University funding for International Students in South Korea, 2020, Application Application portal for Kyungsung University funding for International Students in South Korea, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Kyungsung University funding for International Students in South Korea, 2020 application portal is now open for candidates who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Kyungsung University has held a regional conference between South Korea and China regarding the sustainable development of the Northeast Asia region. It has 10 undergraduate colleges encompassing 7 different faculties and 54 departments at the time of 2011.
Application Deadline: November 22, 2019
- University or Organization: Kyungsung University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to undertake a bachelor degree in any subjects at the Kyungsung University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
For being a part of this program, claimants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Aspirants can apply for the admission at the university by submitting this form to #201 International Programs Office, Bldg No.2, Suyeong-to 309, Nam-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea (ZIP: 48434). After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, and a copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For admitted, aspirants are needed to attach the high school degree and all the academic qualification certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will provide multiple benefits for a student.