Kyung Hee University funding for International Students in South Korea, 2020. How to apply for the Kyung Hee University funding for International Students in South Korea, 2020. Application portal for Kyung Hee University funding for International Students in South Korea, 2020
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Kyung Hee University funding for International Students in South Korea, 2020 application portal is now open for sparkling candidates who wish to undertake the bachelor degree coursework at the university in session 2020-2021.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Kyung Hee University offers comprehensive education from kindergarten through graduate school. It is known for its prestigious College of Korean Medicine, which is considered a leading school in traditional Korean medicine and other traditional Asian medical practices.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Kyung Hee University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree courses work at the university in their chosen subject area for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the applicant must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation at the university, aspirants are required to hold their high school degree certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
Benefits: The studentship will give full and half tuition fee according to the student’s eligibility.