Koftech Institute of Technology funding for African Students in South Africa 2019-2020. How to apply for the Koftech Institute of Technology funding for African Students in South Africa 2019-2020. Application portal for Koftech Institute of Technology funding for African Students in South Africa 2019-2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Koftech Institute of Technology funding for African Students in South Africa 2019-2020 application portal is now open for high achieving African participants who are interested in studying at Koftech Institute of Technology.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Koftech Institute of Technology is a private higher education space in South Africa. It builds its credibility by offering qualifications that are both locally accredited and internationally recognized.
- University or Organization: Koftech Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Africa
- The program can be taken in South Africa
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from African countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the institution.
- Admissible Criteria: An ideal candidate must be committed to completing their qualifications in minimum time, returning to their home countries and giving back to their communities.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For being eligible to the award, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Institution. The organizer will select the candidates and they might be informed by them.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of the candidate’s identity document (passport), copy of the parent’s identity documents (ID or Passport), and a copy of the final result’s or second term school report.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The institution will provide a full award to selected candidates in order to study in South Africa.