Keele Alumni Discount for International Students in the UK 2019-2020, How to apply for the Keele Alumni Discount for International Students in the UK 2019-2020. Application portal for Keele Alumni Discount for International Students in the UK 2019-2020
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Keele Alumni Discount for International Students in the UK 2019-2020 application portal is now open for international alumni’s of Keele University for undertaking a postgraduate degree program.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Keele University is officially known as the University of Keele which granted its university status by Royal Charter in 1962. It was ranked 4th in the UK and now situated as a public research university.
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate course
- Award: 20% discount on the course fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants who have been graduated from Keele or a Keele program delivered overseas are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time applicant.
- Candidates who undertook a study abroad placement or exchange program at Keele will also be eligible for this fee reduction.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, the participants should take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, the students will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The aspirants need to submit academic transcripts and evidence of their graduation degrees from Keele University.
- Admission Requirements: Interested participants must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: All participants must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The bursary will provide a 20% discount on the course fees and it can be combined from the other educational awards.