This to bring to the notice of the public that the Government of Heilongjiang is offering scholarship for international students to study in the appointed educational institutions in Heilongjiang province, for degrees at different levels.
Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university situated in the city of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province, People’s Republic of China.
Jiamusi University was founded in 1947. One of the players in the Chinese team at the 2015 Bandy World Championship was from Jiamusi University.
Description of Scholarship
Closing date for Applications: April 15, 2019.
Degree level: Scholarships are available to those who seek to pursue Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programme
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging and comprehensive medical insurance. Students are expected to pay their traveling and living expenses.
Nationalities: International students (except China) can apply for the scholarships.
Scholarship will be taken in China.
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have the high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have the Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy