Jason E Fisher Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Jason E Fisher Scholarships application has been announced for all the interested students in the United States. The grant is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The aim of the grant is to help students who have the knowledge, talent, and skills to pursue advanced education in the country from some of the accredited colleges or universities.
Jason E. Fisher is the founder of FisherCAC, a research company focusing on supporting organizations and affiliations in the local region (counting mortgage holders, townhouses, cooperatives, and helpful associations). As a consultant affiliated with companies and local area affiliations, Fisher has more than twenty years of experience.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in the medical, architecture, literature, and other fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year’s degree with a good academic result.
How to Apply:
- The candidate for the prestigious Jason E Fisher Scholarships must submit the application and the essay of about 700-850 words on the subject, “Provide an example of a mistake or lapse in judgment you or someone you know made in life and how you took that experience to make a change in what you do or how you approach life” through an email as an attached WORD file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: The students must send the following details along with their essays:
- Full Name
- Telephone or Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- High School Graduation Date
- University or College you study or applied
- Current GPA
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Jason E Fisher will provide the award amount of $1,000 for the USA students to complete their undergraduate degree programme.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021