Jackrabbit Guarantee funding for Americans and International Students in the USA. How to apply for the Jackrabbit Guarantee funding for Americans and International Students in the USA. Application portal for Jackrabbit Guarantee funding for Americans and International Students in the USA.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Jackrabbit Guarantee funding for Americans and International Students in the USA application portal is now open for US and international applicants to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, South Dakota State University is the state’s largest and most comprehensive university. It offers a rich academic experience in an environment of inclusion and access through inspired, student-centered education, creative activities.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: South Dakota State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Americans and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All US and international candidates are acceptable
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: The aspirant must be a commencing undergraduate and have to fulfill the requirements of SAT and ACT scores for obtaining the opportunity of this application.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For gaining the opportunity, applicants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to attach higher secondary mark sheet, professional academic transcript evaluation, proof of immunity and financial support documents.
- Admission Requirements: Minimum GPA of 3.0 and an official U.S. transcript is needed.
- Language Requirement: A minimum TOEFL score of 527 paper-based, 197 computer-based or 71 Internet-based and IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
The studentship will provide the awards on the basis of ACT and SAT scores.
- $1,000 renewable ( SAT-1100-1150 and ACT 22-23)
- $1,500 renewable ( SAT-1160-1230 and ACT 24-25)
- $2,000 renewable (SAT-1240-1300 and ACT 26-27)
- $3,000 renewable (SAT-1310-1440 and ACT 28-31)
- $4,000 renewable (SAT-1450-1600 32-36)