International University of Health and Welfare program in Mongolia, 2020. How to apply for the International University of Health and Welfare program in Mongolia, 2020. Application portal for International University of Health and Welfare program in Mongolia, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the International University of Health and Welfare program in Mongolia, 2020 application portal is now open for brilliant Mongolian students who have strong interest and capability to be trained in Japan to become professionals in the field of health and welfare.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, International University of Health and Welfare is implementing a variety of unprecedented measures, including the provision of lectures in English for the majority of courses and setting tuition fees at the lowest level among all private medical universities nationwide.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
- University or Organization: International University of Health and Welfare
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Mongolian students
- The award can be taken in Mongolia
- Eligible Countries: Mongolian students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Health and Welfare
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be under 30 (as of April 2020) and be a Graduate of high school or higher and must have a Proficiency in the Japanese Language. Level of appropriate Japanese skills when he/she enrolls in a bachelor’s degree program is as follows: JLPT (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test) N3 Grade or equivalent and JLPT N2 Grade or equivalent for students applying for the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
To be a part of this studentship, seekers must have to register as a bachelor degree student at a recognized Japanese university. After being enrolled, aspirants can send their applications for the bursary to International University of Health and Welfare, Department of International Affairs Address Amity Nogizaka Bldg. 1-24-1 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062 Japan OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach the certificate of academic record and graduate certificate of high school, academic record certificate of the university.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a High School Record GPA (Grade Point Average) 3.4 or higher and 3.8 or higher for students applying for the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have proficiency in the Japanese language.
IUHW will cover expenses required for four or six-year curriculum of the bachelor’s program, which include expenses listed below.
- Academic expenses for bachelor’s program (Admission fee, Tuition fee, Experiment and Practice fee, and Facilities Maintenance fee) over the four years of study at each department other than the department of pharmaceutical sciences.
- Or over the six years of study at the department of pharmaceutical sciences, and fees for Japanese language education for up to six months prior to the start of the first school year.
- Any other academic expenses, such as textbooks, conference
- participation, uniforms that are approved by IUHW (actual expenses up to 200,000 Yen per year)
- Living expenses (60,000 Yen per month), Housing expenses (IUHW provides housing) and Transportation expenses between the residence and the university.