Trinity Residential College offers Scholarships to the most deserving students from across Australia and around the world regardless of their financial background, and to welcome students of diverse backgrounds into the college.
Description of Scholarship
- Application Deadline: Oct 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for an undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship will be given to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Value: The Scholarship awards over $1.6 million in financial assistance to one-third its students
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for international students.
- Number of scholarship: Not Specified
- Scholarship will be taken in Australia
Countries Eligible: This program is open to Australian or New Zealand citizens only.
We support students from various backgrounds, including those who:
- Completed their secondary school education in a rural or regional location
- Have in one way or the other, experienced socio-economic impediments to their education
- Are Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Attended a Government Secondary School
- Are international students, including graduates from Trinity College Foundation Studies
NB: Applicants have to apply for admission to the University of Melbourne as scholarships will only be awarded to students who attend the University of Melbourne.
Also, a key criterion for selection is that applicants show intentions to make a positive contribution to their immediate communities and the world at large.
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks to the generosity of Trinity alumni, donors and friends as well, the College is now empowered to award the following scholarships.
Students who are applying for financial support must complete the Residential College Scholarship Form. As all applications, are considered on a case by case basis. The College will then allocate scholarships.
- Apply for admission to the Residential College of Trinity College by 31 October 2018.
- Complete the Residential College Scholarship Form on or before 5 January 2019.
- Complete the Residential College Scholarship Form on or before 31 October 2018.
Click here to Apply Online
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information