International Scholars Scholarships at Lincoln University, USA
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Lincoln University is offering International Scholars Scholarships at Lincoln University in the USA. Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. This programme is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
Established in 1919, Lincoln University, in Oakland, California, is a private university. It enrols over 500 students in business administration undergraduate and graduate programmes, as well as an English language programme, credential programmes, and bachelor’s degrees in science.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Must have an SAT score of 1000 or higher and a 3.3 or higher high school GPA.
How to Apply:
- In order to apply for the undergraduate degree programme, candidates must take admission at Lincoln University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this programme applicant must provide previous years degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The university will provide full tuition fees to the eligible international students who want to commence undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021