International HDR Top-Up Scholarships at Macquarie University in Australia 2019. How to apply for International HDR Top-Up Scholarships at Macquarie University in Australia 2019. Application portal for International HDR Top-Up Scholarships at Macquarie University in Australia 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the International HDR Top-Up Scholarships at Macquarie University in Australia 2019 application is now open for all international students who are intending to enroll in a PhD degree program at MQ.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Macquarie University was founded as a verdant university in Australia. It is the first university in Australia to fully align its degree system with the Bologna Accord.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $47,907.50
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program relevant to the pharmaceutical sector (Medicine choice among consumers and GPs, Post-market surveillance of medicine outcomes, Outcomes-based payments within the pharmaceutical sector, health equity, social justice, and need, Impact of medicines on broader economic outcomes, International competitiveness of the Australian clinical trials sector, and Value of patient support programs) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An ideal participant must demonstrate their interest in healthcare-related research, and their strong analytical and writing skills reflected in research output (i.e. peer-reviewed publications).
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: If the candidates want to take this opportunity, then they need to follow the application instructions-
- Click on the ‘Application Process’ and start your application.
- Must remember that at the start of your application you should select the Scholarship type of “HDR Project/Supervisor Specific Scholarship”.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants have to submit a complete research proposal, degree transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: The successful participants must complete a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level or a Master of philosophy or a two-year Masters degree with a major research component at distinction level.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have good proficiency in the English language.
The bursary has valued at $20,311.50 per annum but the full-time stipend rate associated with an iMQRES stipend award is $27,596.00 per annum. That is to mean that successful participants will get top-top award up to $47,907.50.