International Grant Lingard Scholarship in New Zealand 2019, How to apply for International Grant Lingard Scholarship in New Zealand 2019. Application portal for International Grant Lingard Scholarship in New Zealand 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the International Grant Lingard Scholarship in New Zealand 2019 application portal s now open for both International and New Zealand participants for undertaking an undergraduate degree program at UC.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Canterbury is New Zealand’s second-oldest university after the University of Otago. It was founded in 1873 and now situated as an independent university in New Zealand.
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: The School of Fine Arts
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Covers full-time tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two or more
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program within the School of Fine Arts at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The participants are suggested to take place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, apply for the award 8 weeks before the deadline through the online application portal.
The following requirements need to be fulfilled-
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, language ability proof, and some other documents asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: Participants need to complete their previous academic transcripts equivalent to the New Zealand academic qualification.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the full-time cost of the tuition fees for successful candidates.