International Graduate AUM Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Type: Graduate
With the motive of providing a world-class education to highly-skilled and needy students, Auburn University at Montgomery is offering International graduate funding opportunities in the United States.
The study award is designed to support both new international or current students who have a plan to take part in a graduate degree at AUM.
Auburn University at Montgomery is truly a global hub of research and education. It offers undergraduate and graduate majors and degree programs across disciplines. With over 90 degree programs, AUM ranks among the top universities in the Southeastern U.S. by U.S. News and World Report.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- New Students: Undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores:
- 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT
- 520 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT 6.0 on IELTS
- Current Students:25 cumulative AUM grade-point average
How to Apply:
- To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in a graduate degree program at AUM. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach your official transcript from each university you’ve attended, proof of English proficiency,
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points). More information about English proficiency test requirements.
AUM will provide the award amount of $2,000 a year ($1, 000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters).
Application Deadline: July 15