International Ethel Rose Overton Scholarship at University of Canterbury 2019, How to apply for International Ethel Rose Overton Scholarship at University of Canterbury 2019. Application portal for International Ethel Rose Overton Scholarship at University of Canterbury 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the International Ethel Rose Overton Scholarship at University of Canterbury 2019 application portal is now open for supporting New Zealand and International participants in order to pursue a bachelor, master, or PhD degree program at UC.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Canterbury has its main campus in the Christchurch suburb of Ilam. It is New Zealand’s second-oldest university which was established in 1873 and ranked within the top 500 universities in the world.
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to seven awards available
- Nationality: New Zealand and International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a bachelor (BFA (Hons), BA (Hons)), a master (MFA, or MA), and a PhD degree program at the UC, School of Fine Arts, Art History or Art Theory.
- Admissible Criteria: If students already hold this award previously, then they are barred from applying.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: It is never too late to build a bright future by applying to award after taking admission in a bachelor, master, or PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask applicants to submit their academic transcripts, recent curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: Qualification is dependent according to a course in which you are going to take admission.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The value of the grant is as follows-
- $ 3,000 per annum for BA (Hons), or MA (Part I);
- $ 5,000 per annum for BFA (Hons) or MA (Part II);
- $ 7,500 per annum for MFA; and
- $ 10,000 per annum for PhD