International David Li music award at Monash University in Australia 2019.How to apply for the International David Li music award at Monash University in Australia 2019. Application portal for International David Li music award at Monash University in Australia 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the International David Li music award at Monash University in Australia 2019 application portal is now open for Australian, New Zealand, and International students for pursuing an undergraduate degree program within the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music in Australia.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Monash University has a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy and a graduate research school in Mumbai, India. It is a public research university which was founded in 1958.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking Bachelor of Music or Bachelor of Music (Honours) within the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant at Monash University in Australia.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
For receiving this award, the candidates have to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they will be automatically considered for the grant, no separate application is required.
- Selection Criteria: Future candidates will be assessed on the basis of their audition.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete their academic qualification which is equivalent to qualification for studying an undergraduate degree in Australia.
- Language Requirement: Candidates coming from non-English language background are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language proficiency.
Benefits: To support your education, the studentship will provide an amount of $10,000 per 48 credit points of study for one year only.