International Baccalaureate Scholarships at BI Norwegian Business School
Scholarship Type: Bachelor
BI Norwegian Business School is gladly announcing an inspiring funding programme named International Baccalaureate Scholarships in Norway for the academic session 2021-2022.
Excellent opportunity for international and Norwegian students to study in Norway.
BI Norwegian Business School is a nonprofit private institution situated in Norway that is globally recognized. BI has one of the most prominent and most active academic environments in Europe, founded in 1943.
Why study at BI Norwegian Business School? BI offers a wide range of bachelor, master, doctoral, and executive training programs for organizations. English (BBA and graduate programs) and Norwegian are the teaching languages. At the moment, the school is taking part in exchange programs in 45 countries with 200 international institutions.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are appropriate with a Bachelor of Business Administration or a Diploma in Business Analytics who apply for and are accepted in the programme.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 33 total points in the International Baccalaureate® Diploma.
How to Apply:
- In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to follow the below-given steps:
- Must write an application letter for a scholarship, a length of one page, outlining why you deserve this application .
- Must upload the application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section for ‘IB Scholarship.’
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents: Transcripts of grades and certificates, Letter of Motivation, CV/Resume, and Passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: An English test is compulsory for all applicants, both Norwegian and international:
- You will need to submit one of the following tests (required minimum score in brackets):
- IELTS Academic (overall band score 6.0)
- TOEFL ibt (78)
- TOEFL pbt (550)
- Pearson PTE Academic (55)
- The European Language Certificate (TELC), telc English B2-C1 University
BI Norwegian Business School will provide 100% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme before the student meets the criteria for academic advancement. The cumulative value of the grant is approximately NOK 250,000 throughout the three-year degree programme.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021