Imperial College London W L Bill Byrnes Global Scholarship in UK
Scholarship Type: Master’s Degree
Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. For helping students, the Imperial College London is offering the W L Bill Byrnes Global funding for international students. The funding is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational award will provide £25,000 tuition fee to all deserving students applying for an MSc degree program in Investment & Wealth Management at the college.
Imperial College London is a public research university in London. It delivers world-class scholarship, education and research in science, engineering and medicine, particularly their application in industry, commerce and healthcare.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Investment & Wealth Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background and potential for future success
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be assessed
- A track record of professional excellence and achievement through internships and work experience
- Your video response demonstrating that you have overcome financial adversities to pursue your education, or that you are from the first generation in your family to attend university
How to Apply:
- For applying, applicants need to take admission for a master’s degree at the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants should complete the application form through the online portal for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of English proficiency at the higher level required by the university.
One award of £25,000 is available to students joining the MSc Investment and Wealth Management programme.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021