ICA MA Study & fully-funded programmes in South Africa, 2020-2021, How to apply for the ICA MA Study & fully-funded programmes in South Africa, 2020-2021. Application portal for ICA MA Study & fully-funded programmes in South Africa, 2020-2021.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the ICA MA Study & fully-funded programmes in South Africa, 2020-2021 application portal is now open for brilliant aspirants from all around the world to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the Institute for Creative Arts.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA) is open for choreographers, visual artists, performers, directors, composers, curators as well as creative and performing arts researchers. It hosts a range of Interdisciplinary Symposia and Conferences which focus on Interdisciplinary, Decoloniality and Art Education.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- University or Organization: The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: R100 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four bursaries are available
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Live Art, Interdisciplinary and Public Art
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be a be required to attend a regular Seminar Programme throughout the year as well as a Studio Programme for the first semester of their degree.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To apply for the education award, applicants need to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the contact numbers, passport/id number, and email a CV and proposed research area, thesis (max 300 words) and Indicate whether you wish to pursue the study even if your application for a fully-funded position is unsuccessful.
- Admission Requirements: To confirm for admission to an undergraduate degree program, applicants are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: As part of your application to study at UCT, you must have to meet the English language requirement.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the amount worth up to R100 000 per annum.