Ian Little Honours funding for International Students in Australia, 2019-2020. How to apply for Ian Little Honours funding for International Students in Australia, 2019-2020. Application portal for Ian Little Honours funding for International Students in Australia, 2019-2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Ian Little Honour’s funding for International Students in Australia, 2019-2020 application portal is open for both the Australian and International applicants in order to take a bachelors degree program at Monash University.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Monash University was founded in 1958 in Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria and situated as a public research university in Melbourne.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors course
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australian
- Application Deadline: September 23, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and Overseas applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in the field of commerce and economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be enrolled as a full-time participant.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For this amazing educational award, you don’t need to apply formally. When you take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of your official documents, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, some other documents asked by the university should be submitted.
- Language Requirement: All interested participants are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to show proficiency in the English language.
Benefits Of The Scholarship: An award of $15,000 will be awarded to the successful candidate.