This is to bring to the notice of the public that the new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme is now offered at the HKBU School of Business. Scholarships are open to students from all around the globe.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme offered at the HKBU School of Business is an international scheme intended to raise business leaders, bringing collectively highly artistic and intellectually-motivated students from around the globe to one of our chosen taught postgraduate program. Though, these young achievers come from varied backgrounds, they have all established leadership prospective and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
Description of Scholarship
- Closing date of Applications:From Feb to May 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to those who seek to pursuit a postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Accountancy, M.Sc. in Applied Accounting and Finance, M.Sc. in Applied Economics, M.Sc. in Business Management, M.Sc. in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee waiver + stipend (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
- Nationality: Scholarships are obtainable by students from all around the globe.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Scholarship will be taken in Hong Kong
Countries Eligible: Scholarships are obtainable by students from all around the globe.
- A bachelors’ degree from a renowned tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
IPS Scholarship Eligibility
To be able to apply for the program, applicants must be:
- An exceptional applicant for one of our five (5) full-time postgraduate programs from countries / regions outside of mainland China and Hong Kong.
- A potential leader who is resolute to make a positive impact on the business society and the wider world
- Devoted to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities throughout the study period
Requirements for English Language: Applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English by IELTS or TOEFL.
NB: Shortlisted applicants may be invited for an online interview
Procedures for Application
How to Apply
- From Nov 2018, submission of application online to one of the 5 masters programs listed above will commence.
- Competition increases as the year advances, so we strongly advise applicants to submit their applications before time.
- No individual application for the IPS is required.
For more information, please visit the Scholarship Link