Hong Kong Baptist University Bursaries, 2019, How to apply for Hong Kong Baptist University Bursaries, 2019. Application portal for Hong Kong Baptist University Bursaries, 2019
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Hong Kong Baptist University Bursaries, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible candidates from Hong Kong who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Hong Kong Baptist University is a fully-funded public tertiary institution. The university pride encourages service to society among its staff and students. It was among the top 176–200 universities in computer science according to THE.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2019
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Hong Kong students
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The studentship is open for the full-time local UGC-funded undergraduate and PGDE students who are in genuine financial need can apply for the University.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
For gaining this bursary, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, applicants can complete the online application through the given link OR they may deliver the original signed application form with supporting documents by post to Scholarships & Financial Aid Unit, Office of Student Affairs, Hong Kong Baptist University, Room WLB401, Level 4, The Wing Lung Bank Building for Business Studies, Shaw Campus, 34 Renfrew Road, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
- Supporting Documents: To get involved in this sponsorship, requisites are needed to submit all the supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, claimants are required to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All seekers need to provide evidence of their written and spoken English.
Benefits: Each successful grantee will get the educational fund for their studies.