Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship in New Zealand, How to apply for the Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship in New Zealand. Application portal for Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship in New Zealand.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship in New Zealand is now open for international students who are enrolled or want to enroll in a Master of International Business or transferring from a Master of Management to a Master of International Business.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is the country’s largest university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It is ranked no. 1 globally in the inaugural University Impact Rankings by THE.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2019, at 11:59 PM (NZST Time Zone)
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Up to a total annual value of $60,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to two awards will be awarded annually
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International students from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for Master of International Business subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students who meet all are enrolled full-time at the University of Auckland in a Master of International Business (MIntBus) degree program.
- Students transferring from a Master of Management to a MIntBus program may also be considered for this Scholarship.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in the Master of International Business program at the university. After that, applicants can submit an online application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Before starting your application, you will need to prepare documents to support your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a completed bachelor honours degree or postgraduate diploma or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international applicant whose first language is not English, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
The University of Auckland provides two awards annually up to $60,000 that paid in equal instalments in Quarters 3 to 6 of the program at the start of each quarter.