Haywood Hunt & Associates Inc. Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Master, Bachelor, Phd.
Haywood | Hunt & Associates Inc. is proud to announce our 4th annual Scholarship Program, the Haywood Hunt & Associates Inc. Scholarship for the 2021 school year! This scholarship is available to Canadian students, and the chosen student will be awarded a $1,250 CAD grant towards their education!
Haywood Hunt & Associates. Haywood Hunt & Associates Inc. is a leading Private Investigator agency serving Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton & the entire GTA. Free private investigation consultation.
The student must be:
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or other legal standing that allows them to study in Canada.
- Accepted or enrolled in a Canadian college or university for the 2021/2022 school year.
The chosen student will be awarded a $1,250 CAD grant towards their education!
Writing Project: Write a 500-1000 word essay that expresses your ideas about how “The Internet and Social Media have changed the way that Police and Law Enforcement investigate crimes. From finding felons on Facebook to thwarting thugs on Twitter, please list your top 5 most effective ways that law enforcement has embraced the Internet and social media to fight crime.”
Evaluation Criteria: The winning post must be creative, express your ideas and thoughts clearly and concisely and above all impress our judges!
All applications will be evaluated by our team. The winner of the scholarship will be notified via email on Friday, September 3, 2021.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Your submission must be received by August 31, 2021 at midnight EST.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs.
- Applicants should include their name, address, phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile (or similar) so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2021