Granting undergraduate financial aid for Vietnam Students in Sri Lanka, 2019, How to Apply For The Granting undergraduate financial aid for Vietnam Students in Sri Lanka, 2019, Application portal for the Granting undergraduate financial aid for Vietnam Students in Sri Lanka, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Granting undergraduate financial aid for Vietnam Students in Sri Lanka, 2019 application portal for the citizens of Vietnam in order to start their undergraduate studies at any Sri Lankan university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Established in 2007, the Ministry of City Planning and Water Supply is a cabinet ministry of Government of Sri Lanka. It is responsible for the supply of water and maintenance of water and sanitation infrastructure.
- University or Organization: The Ministry of City Planning, Water Supply, and Higher Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: LKR 40, 000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Vietnam
- The program can be taken in Sri Lanka
- Application Deadline: August 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Vietnam are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field other than Medical, Dental Sciences & Engineering at any University in Sri Lanka.
- Admissible Criteria: Be less than 25 years on the deadline. Participants who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with results at a foreign examination held outside Sri Lanka deemed equivalent to G.C.E. (Advanced Level) Examination of Sri Lanka are eligible to apply for admission to Universities in Sri Lanka.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
How to Apply: The applicants have to make 3 sets of applications to their government nominating agency. You need to download and complete the fund application form. The form must be submitted to the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Vietnam on the given address below-Secretary
Ministry of City Planning, Water Supply, and Higher Education
No: 18, Ward Place
- Supporting Documents: Certified copy of a birth certificate certifies copies of the certificates and the academic transcript, original letter obtained from the Board of Examination, TOEFL or IELTS certificate, copy of your passport, copy of birth certificates of parents, medical certificate and police report.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to demonstrate the English language requirement by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test. The minimum score for TOEFL is 525 and the minimum band score is 6.5 for IELTS.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
- The educational program will have the following benefits-
- Free of charge of the tuition and registration
- Free visa for education
- One-off settlement allowance of LKR 10,000 along with a monthly allowance of LKR 30, 000/- during the study period.
- Cost of airfare to come to Sri Lanka and return to their country.
- And a free of charge medical facilities at government hospitals other than dental related diseases.