Graduate Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2019-2020, How to apply for the Graduate Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2019-2020. Application portal for Graduate Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2019-2020
This is to let all aspirants know that the Graduate Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2019-2020 application portal is now open for both the Canadian and Foreign participants in order to pursue a masters or a PhD degree program at the University of Windsor.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Founded on 1 September 1857, the University of Windsor is Canada’s southernmost university. It is situated as a public comprehensive and research university in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
- University or Organization: The University of Windsor
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: $7,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Both Canadian and International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be a full-time participant and not apply for MAC, MActSc, MAEP, MEd (International cohort), MEng, MMB, MM, and MSW for Working Professionals program.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- Outstanding participants who enroll in a master’s or a PhD degree program at the University of Windsor will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- An applicant must have an admission average of at least 80% or equivalent.
- At the time of admission, the university might ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of your passport’s name page.
- Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language. But their country language is not English, then they need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
The educational award will provide masters in a thesis or major stream an amount of $7,500 for one year and in a non-thesis or non-major paper stream grant of $3,750 for one year. It will also provide a grant of $7,500 for PhD participants.