Global Excellence International Scholarship at the University of Western in Australia, 2020, How to apply for Global Excellence International Scholarship at the University of Western in Australia, 2020. Application portal for Global Excellence International Scholarship at the University of Western in Australia, 2020.
This is letting all interested aspirants know that the Global Excellence International Scholarship at the University of Western in Australia, 2020 application portal is now open for high achieving international participants for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UWA.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Western Australia was established in 1911. It is a public research university and also recognized as the sixth-oldest university in Australia.
- University or Organization: The University of Western Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: AUD$70,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019, for February first semester of 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from South Asia, South East Asia, North Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, and Latin America regions are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for an eligible undergraduate degree or Direct Pathway Juris Doctor, Direct Pathway to Medicine, Direct Pathway to Pharmacy, and Direct Pathway, Podiatry courses along with Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology, Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology, Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis, Juris Doctor, Doctor of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology, Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Master of Pharmacy, Master of Clinical Audiology, Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology, Doctor of Medicine, Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology, Master of Business Psychology, Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD), and Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice postgraduate courses.
- Admissible Criteria: East region has a different eligibility requirement, so students have to check their eligibility according to their region.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
To Apply: Interested participants are required to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled in a semester first of 2020, all eligible participants will automatically be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Language ability proof, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and copies of academic transcripts or certificates must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Successful participants must have achieved ATAR of 85.00 – 98.00+; or WAM of 70.00 – 85.00+.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must if your country language is not English.
Benefits: The university will award up to AUD$45,000 for undergraduate studies and up to AUD$30,000 for postgraduate to assist with student’s tuition fees.