This is to bring to notice of the public that Pentecost University College is offering scholarships to students with a high level of need and excellent academic performance. The scholarship is open to all new and continuing undergraduate students enrolled at the Pentecost University College.
Pentecost University College (PUC) is now a certified centre for NCC Education, an awarding institute and worldwide provider of British education.
Description of Scholarship
- Deadline for Application: Applicants can apply prior to the beginning of the academic year March to July.
- Course Level: The scholarship is offered to those who seek to pursue an undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the whole subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Value: The scholarship will be covering the tuition fee of the recipient.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Ghanaian Students only.
- Scholarship will be taken in Ghana.
Countries Eligible: The scholarship is available for Ghanaian Students only.
To be fit for consideration, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student at the time of application for the scholarship by providing evidence of his/her admission letter.
- New students must have a collective of 6 – 18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) equivalent.
- Continuing students must have at least of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: All applicants should complete an application form and attach the following documentations with the form:
- A copy of the admission letter from the University
- Applicant’s Result Slip or record of previous studies
- A testimonial from the former school (for new student) / a letter from a Mentor (for a continuing student)
- Letter of reference from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal / Vice Principal of a highly regarded institution
- Concise details of why you should be awarded the scholarship in more 250 words.
- Two recent Passport photographs
- Birth Certificate / Baptismal Certificate / Affidavit
- Self-addressed envelope
- Copy of an authorized pay slip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant
- Copy of a Death certificate or witness by the Religious leader
- Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians
- Copy of School, NHIS, Voters or National ID cards.
For more information, visit Scholarship Link’