George Brown College International Student Leadership Scholarships, Canada
Scholarship Type: Masters
Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for International Student Leadership Scholarships at George Brown College in Canada. The programme is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The study grants are open for international students who wish to be part of the master’s degree programme at George Brown College.
Established in 1967, George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology is a fully accredited public college of applied arts and technology in downtown Toronto, with three full campuses (Ontario, Canada).
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must have scored a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Must be enthusiastically involved in the Community (college and external)
How to Apply:
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must apply for admission to a master’s program at George Brown College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
George Brown College will provide an educational fund to the interested and outstanding students in Canada.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021