Fully-Funded PhD Position in Engineering for UK and EU Students at Nottingham Trent University, How to apply for the Fully-Funded PhD Position in Engineering for UK and EU Students at Nottingham Trent University. Application portal for Fully-Funded PhD Position in Engineering for UK and EU Students at Nottingham Trent University.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Fully-Funded PhD Position in Engineering for UK and EU Students at Nottingham Trent University application portal is now open for UK and EU candidates who require no sponsorship to work in the UK.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, As one of the largest universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) was established in 1992. The university has three campuses and nine schools. Trent has also received a 4-star rating on the QS World University rankings.
Application Deadline: 8th of September 2019
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: College of Science and Technology Department of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD (Duration: 5 years, part-time)
- Award: Grade G (£27,830 – £32,236 p.a.)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD position will be awarded in Engineering at the Department of Engineering in NTU.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must register for a PhD part-time for the duration of the 5-year post.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
At NTU, they are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Academic Associate to contribute to teaching in the Department of Engineering. Most of the teaching will be in the format of seminars, laboratory classes and tutorials.
- How to Apply: To get this opportunity, applicants can apply on-line using links from ntu.ac.uk/vacancies and submit all your supporting documentation by email to CSTHR@ntu.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Before start application, applicants must ready to submit a single document to include a full CV, a Teaching Statement, a Research Statement and a Covering Letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in the associated Job Description and Person Specification.
- Admission Requirements: The academic associate post is part-time (0.5 FTE) and in addition, you will be required to register for a PhD part-time for the duration of the 5-year post.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, speaking, and learning.
Benefits Of The Scholarship : The program is a fully-funded opportunity. Winning candidates will get a fixed-term contract for 5 years, 18.5 hours per week and the above salary will be pro-rata.