Fully-Funded One Doctoral Position for International Students in Belgium, 2019, How to apply for Fully-Funded One Doctoral Position for International Students in Belgium, 2019. Application For Fully-Funded One Doctoral Position for International Students in Belgium, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Fully-Funded One Doctoral Position for International Students in Belgium, 2019 application form is out and ready for grabs for international students and has the purpose of providing a fully-funded Ph.D. program.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The University of Liege is a major public university, established in 1817. It is ranked in the 251–300 categories worldwide according to Times Higher Education and 265nd by QS World University Rankings.
- University or Organization: University of Liege
- Department: Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Belgium
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree program in building performance simulation at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A participant must have strong analytical ability and a sense of synthesis.
- Able to work independently, but also well in a team and show sufficient initiative.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. Outstanding applicants can apply by email to Prof. Shady Attia with curriculum vitae, full transcripts of undergraduate and bachelor’s degree program including two references.
- Admission Requirements: A successful candidate must have completed a master degree in a field closely related to building engineering, architectural engineering, computer sciences, and engineering.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will be fully-funded for up to three years (tax-free monthly allowance, approx. 2,100 € at the doctoral level).