Fully Funded EPSRC CASE PhD Research Scholarships at Swansea University, UK, How to apply for the Fully Funded EPSRC CASE PhD Research Scholarships at Swansea University, UK. Application portal for the Fully Funded EPSRC CASE PhD Research Scholarships at Swansea University, UK.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Fully Funded EPSRC CASE PhD Research Scholarships at Swansea University, UK application portal is now open for UK and EU students to pursue a PhD degree in Civil engineering or a relevant discipline.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Since 1920, Swansea University has been making a difference as a world-class research-led university in the UK. It has 7 colleges spread across its two campuses. It is listed as one of the top 400 universities in the World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Open to UK/EU candidates only
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Civil engineering or relevant discipline- numerical modelling of concrete rheology in deep foundation construction
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates should have or be expected to gain a first or upper second class honours degree (or its equivalent) in civil engineering or a relevant discipline (structural mechanics, solid mechanics, fluid mechanics, finite element, computational fluid dynamics). A master’s degree is an advantage.
- Available resources/facilities: High-performance computing and state-of-the-art concrete lab facilities
How to Apply For The Scholarship
How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the College of Engineering PGR application and submit the required documents to Professor Chenfeng Li (email@example.com)
- Supporting Documents: The candidates will be required to submit all the following: College of Engineering PGR application, Two-page CV, Degree certificates and transcripts, Cover letter to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project, and Two referees (academic or previous employer) letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the PhD program, check carefully admission requirements listed by country.
- Language Requirement: All students must demonstrate that they have achieved a certain level of English before starting their program. Swansea would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application.
Benefits: The award will cover the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,009. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.