Fully-funded CRCC Asia Internships for International Students 2020, How to apply for Fully-funded CRCC Asia Internships for International Students 2020. Application portal for Fully-funded CRCC Asia Internships for International Students 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Fully-funded CRCC Asia Internships for International Students 2020 application portal is now open. The purpose of this educational award is to give a fully-funded program for Disabilities, Jewish, Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities students who are studying or intending to study UCalgary in Canada.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Calgary was founded on 26 April 1966 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is a public research university which composed of 14 faculties and over 85 research institutes and centers.
- University or Organization: The University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Fully-funded award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25-50 awards are available
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: November 23, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree level program in the field of Architecture & Real estate, Business, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Green Technology, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology (IT), Journalism, Legal/Law, Logistics, Marketing (PR & Advertising), Media & Creative Industries, Risk Management, Sport Management, Travel & Tourism, and NGOs/Charities/Non-Profit marketing at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must follow the eligibility criteria-
- An applicant must be between 18-25
- Be one of the communities (Disabilities, Jewish, Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities)
- Be a University of Calgary student.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
The applicant must be a student of any degree level course at the University of Calgary.
Information Regarding the Award
- The students need to contact program advisor, Virginia Rayner for the grant. If participants are interested in the program, then they can submit a 300 words motivation statement for how this internship would impact your (student) professionally, personally, etc. And also a statement on why you (applicant) are applying for the grant and how are you (candidate) active in your community? Along with a resume to email@example.com.
- The candidates must be very proficient in the English language.
The bursary will provide a fully-funded, 1-month CRCC Asia Internship Program in Beijing or Ho Chi Minh City (including accommodations, internship placement, 24/7 on-site support, cultural activities, visa, and more) and a round trip airfare will also be provided by StudentUniverse.