Fulbright Award for US Students in the UK, 2019 the University of Birmingham, How To apply for Fulbright Award for US Students in the UK, 2019 the University of Birmingham, Application form for Fulbright Award for US Students in the UK, 2019 the University of Birmingham.
This is to inform all interested students that the Fulbright Award for US Students in the UK, 2019 University of Birmingham application form is out and ready for grabs for brilliant US students who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework in session 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The University of Birmingham is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research universities. It was ranked 79th in the world by the QS World University Rankings for 2019.
Application Deadline: October 8, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £13,450
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirant from the United State
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to demonstrable ambassadorial skills with evidence of cultural sensitivity and a genuine desire to learn more about the United Kingdom and share with British citizens aspects of American culture.
- Candidate must have the experience and interest in a range of extracurricular and community activities, leadership potential, and a desire to further the Fulbright Programme and give back to your home country upon returning.
- Aspirants must have to hold or expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area before departure to the UK.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
For taking advantages of this program, it’s required for all claimants to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for the studentship through the Fulbright U.S. Student Program website.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for letters of reference or recommendation one of which should be from a teacher that taught the applicant, and a second letter from any community leader.
- Admission Requirements: In order to undertake a program of study at the university, aspirants are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: You will need to demonstrate a suitable level of English proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the full tuition waiver and £13,450 living stipend.