Fay Marles funding for Australian Students at University of Melbourne 2019, How to apply for the Fay Marles funding for Australian Students at University of Melbourne 2019, Application portal for Fay Marles funding for Australian Students at University of Melbourne 2019
This is to inform all interest aspirants the Fay Marles funding for Australian Students at University of Melbourne 2019 application portal is now open for the Australian and New Zealand participants for undertaking masters by research and a doctoral degree program at the University of Melbourne.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Melbourne is associated with numerous institutes and research centers. It was founded in 1853 and now is situated as a public research university in Melbourne.
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: A graduate research program
- Award: $60,000 – $100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 20
- Nationality: Australia
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: The application will start from September 1, 2019, and will till October 31, 2019.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only Australian and New Zealand candidates can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing masters by research or doctoral degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be of Indigenous Australia descent and/or be experiencing compassionate or compelling circumstances (e.g. illness, a disability, carer’s responsibilities or personal hardship).
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The students are required to take admission in a graduate research degree program at the university. Once you meet the entry requirements, you can complete the online application process for the grant.
Note: The participants are notified of the outcome of their application by February of each year.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit all the required documents listed on their course acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must complete a bachelor’s degree program before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Students should be very proficient in the English language.
The educational bursary will provide a living allowance of $30,600 per year pro-rata for up to two years for masters by research participants or up to 3.5 years for candidates of a doctoral degree.