Far Eastern University Entrance Scholarship in the Philippines, 2019 | How To Apply, How to apply for the Far Eastern University Entrance Scholarship in the Philippines, 2019. Application portal for Far Eastern University Entrance Scholarship in the Philippines, 2019.
This is t let all interested participants know that the Far Eastern University Entrance Scholarship in the Philippines, 2019 application portal is now open for candidates from the Philippines who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Far Eastern University has been noted as the leading proprietary university in the Philippines. The university now has twenty-one programs by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) and Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Far Eastern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Citizens from the Philippines
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be Filipino citizen of good moral character and at least superior rating in FEU-CAT and has an HS GWA of at least 88. Candidate must be enrolling during the 1st semester of the academic year.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, applicants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must accomplish information sheet with 2×2 colored ID picture, photocopy of form 138 or 4th Year report card and photocopy of the certificate of good moral character.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must have a GPA of at least B (3.0) / QPA of at least 3.20.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are required to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree issued university.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the full tuition + assessed miscellaneous fees discount.