ES Foundation Year Economics funding for International Students in Australia, 2019-2020, How to apply for ES Foundation Year Economics funding for International Students in Australia, 2019-2020, Application form for ES Foundation Year Economics funding for International Students in Australia, 2019-2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the ES Foundation Year Economics funding for International Students in Australia, 2019-2020 application form is out and ready grabs for overseas candidates and aims to cover some of the cost of their tuition fee for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The University of Queensland is one of the most reputable universities in the world. It is a public research university established in 1909 by the state parliament.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in the field of Business and Economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have studied the correct prerequisite subjects during the IES Foundation Year to enroll in their chosen field.
- The previous study of economics at school or college is not required for enrolment in the BEcon degree or for the award.
How to Apply For The Funding
- How to Apply: The participants are advised to secure a place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, complete the award application form and send it with some additional documents to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter outlining why you wish to study economics at UQ and a brief summary of extra-curricular activities and interested.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have a minimum overall grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 5 for Math’s and AE OR an IELTS of 6.5.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the 25% o tuition fees.