Emile-Boutmy funding for International Students in France, 2019, How to apply for Emile-Boutmy funding for International Students in France, 2019, Application for Emile-Boutmy funding for International Students in France, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Emile-Boutmy funding for International Students in France, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who wish to commence in the bachelor and masters degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Founded in 1872, the Paris Institute of Political Studies is commonly referred to as Sciences Po. It is one of the most prestigious and selective European schools in the social sciences. It is the primary institution of higher learning for the French political and administrative elite.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019, for a masters program and April 13, 2020, for a bachelor program
- University or Organization: Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the institute
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For capturing this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the bachelor and masters degree coursework at the institute. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining your family situation.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree then you must have to hold your previous degree qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the institute.
Benefits: The studentship will provide educational fund for the students.