EIT International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Master
The EIT International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) Scholarship offers a 35% reduction on your overall course tuition fees. Study a range of engineering courses at EIT. Get qualified with an Australian accredited course, or upskill with a professional certificate.
- Must have an interview with the Scholarship Committee.
- Must be a commencing student studying one of EIT’s higher education courses online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 75% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees].
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 75% in grade 12 (or highest level award in an equivalent pathway) and at least 75% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- No more than 5 backlogs.
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
- The scholarship value is equal to a 35% reduction on the total course tuition.
Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form along with your course application within the webpage.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2021