EEUA International Scholarship Foundation in Russia, 2019. How to apply for EEUA International Scholarship Foundation in Russia, 2019 Application portal for EEUA International Scholarship Foundation in Russia, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the EEUA International Scholarship Foundation in Russia, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at any recognized university in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Founded in 2010, the Eastern European University Association is a non-profit organization and provider of an easy and effective approach to the majority of Russian, Ukrainian and other Eastern European universities. It also organizes seminars on International students recruitment for associate universities.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Eastern European University Association
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Cover 100% of the tuition fee and accommodation fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: EEUA scholarship available in all countries around the World, at secondary schools which are members of EEUA Scholarship Foundation.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the undergraduate degree coursework at any recognized university in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For getting a charge out of this stipend, candidates are expected to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at any recognized university in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of invitation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold their certificates of previous degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.
Benefits: The studentship will cover 100% of the tuition fee and accommodation fee.