EDU United States to Australia Fellowships
Scholarship Type: Fellowship
Entries are currently been submitted for the EDU United States to Australia Fellowships, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and send in their applications for this program as soon as possible.
The American Australian Association was established by Sir Keith Murdoch in New York City in 1948 to promote cooperation and understanding between the United States and Australia. For nearly 70 years, it has provided an important forum for exchange between political and business leaders across the United States and Australia.
The Association’s purpose is to broaden, strengthen, and encourage ties across the Pacific through corporate, educational, economic, artistic, and cultural activities and people to people exchange.
- Eligible Country: US citizen or permanent resident of US
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Biophotonics, Marine Sciences, Engineering, Technology, Sciences, Mathematics, Sustainability, and Medicine. There is a particular interest in the fields of oceanography/marine sciences & stem cell research.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Study Level-Graduate or postgraduate
- Enrollment-Acceptance or affiliation to an Australian educational institution for full-time study or research
- Applicants must explain why being in Australia/ the US is important to their research or study
- Fellowships are granted for up to US$30,000 – US$40,000, the intent is to support part of the costs for 1 year of study in Australia.
- Selected Fellows have to start the Fellowship within 12 months of the date they sign the acceptance letter.
- Fellowships must be for a minimum of 3 months, a maximum of 1 year.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application that will be opened on August 30, on the given link