ECU Petroleum Engineering funding for International Students, 2020-2021, How to apply for ECU Petroleum Engineering funding for International Students, 2020-202, Application portal for ECU Petroleum Engineering funding for International Students, 2020-2021.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the ECU Petroleum Engineering funding for International Students, 2020-2021 application portal is now open for international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at ECU.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Founded in 1991, Edith Cowan University is the only Australian university named after a woman. It is an Australian public university and ranked 36th out of Australian universities.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in the field of Petroleum Engineering at ECU.
- Admissible Criteria: Accept your letter of offer by following the instructions provides and also pay the indicative deposits and overseas student health cover.
- If you are a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kenya or Nigeria, you must apply through an ECU Authorized Agent.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The participants, who enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university, will automatically consider for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university will ask you to submit your transcripts, language ability proof, and some other documents listed on your acceptance letter.
- Language Requirement: For studying in Australia, you need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide the 20% discount on the tuition fees on the applicant’s chosen course.