Eamon Molloy Memorial Scholarship at University of Canterbury in New Zealand, 2019. How to apply for the Eamon Molloy Memorial Scholarship at University of Canterbury in New Zealand, 2019. Application portal for the Eamon Molloy Memorial Scholarship at University of Canterbury in New Zealand, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Eamon Molloy Memorial Scholarship at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible claimants who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Canterbury has a dedicated support system to help you find your way and make the most of uni life. It is now becoming an independent university and began moving out of its original neo-gothic buildings.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree program
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a full-fee paying student enrolled, or be intending to enroll, full time at the University of Canterbury in their second, third or fourth year of undergraduate university study in any discipline.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, seekers must have to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Each aspirant will get the amount worth up to $15,000.