E.A. Southee International Scholarship at Western Sydney University 2019. How to apply for E.A. Southee International Scholarship at Western Sydney University 2019. Application portal for E.A. Southee International Scholarship at Western Sydney University 2019
This is to inform all interested aspirants that the E.A. Southee International Scholarship at Western Sydney University 2019 application portal is now open for those ready to pursue a master or PhD degree program, this educational bursary is open for high achieving Australia, New Zealand and foreign candidates in Australia.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Founded in 1989, Western Sydney University ranks 25th in Australia and 5th in Sydney. Currently, it ranked within the top 400 universities in the world and located as an Australian multi-campus university in Sydney.
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australia, New Zealand, and International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Research, Master of Philosophy or a Doctor of Philosophy in the field of agriculture or environmental science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates are required to see the eligibility criteria-
- An applicant must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 months at Hawkesbury Campus.
- The award is also available for the alumni residing in Australia and alumni living overseas.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
The application process has two steps-
- Step 1- If you are interested in this opportunity, then you have to take admission in a masters or PhD degree program at the university.
- Step2- After that, complete a grant application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: A two page CV, copy academic record or testamur, a letter of supporting outlining how the fund will enhance students professional development associated with their studies. Also, provide a budget for your project.
Note: All documents will be sending in the PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: Successful participants must complete an undergraduate degree program for masters and a postgraduate degree for PhD program.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: There may be single or multiple grants available with a minimum value of $2,000 and a maximum value of $8,000 for a period of one year.